Terms & Conditions
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Digital Network Associate Pvt. Ltd and its associated entities from any and all claims and losses imposed on, incurred by or asserted as a result of or related to
- your access and use of Digital Network Associate Pvt. Ltd ;
- any non-compliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof; or
- Any third party actions related to users receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized. Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder. These terms may only be amended in a writing signed by Digital Network Associate Pvt. Ltd
Use of This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between you and Digital Network Associate Pvt. Ltd . By using the information on Digital Network Associate Pvt. Ltd , you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. Digital Network Associate Pvt. Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information.
- The terms of this User Agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law only. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. You expressly waive the plea of "Forum Inconvenient".
- Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
This policy covers how Digital Network Associate Pvt. Ltd treats personal information that www.URL portal collects and receives, including information related to your past use of products and services of our portal. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number and which is not publicized to any third party.
- Feel comfortable using our web sites.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site.
Refund & Cancellation policies
- If customer wants to cancel the service before installation, he shall get 100% refund.
- If customer wants to unsubscribe the services after two or three months then he will not get any refund.
- But prior to service being provisioned due to inability of Service Provider / Company to deliver service within agreed period, no charges will be levied to the subscriber.(Standard delivery period is 7 days from the date of clearance of the cheque; paid towards subscription charges.)
- But prior to service being provisioned due to decision of the subscriber, all one time charges such as installation charges, activation charges, transactional charges charged as per online payments made by customer etc will be forfeited
- After service provisioning; all one time, recurring charges will be payable as applicable.
- Any refund , if applicable, will be paid to the subscriber within 15 working days from account termination. Account termination will be done on receipt of CPE in working condition and settlement of all balance outstanding will be carried out in 3 working days & communication would be made to customer through Emails.